,
Thursday, May 10, 2007 @ 4:46 AM
English was,..
Okay Okay.
Just i can score quite well =P
hahahha!!
After exams went to Causeway.
Got Me, Zhurou, Jas, Suwee, Suet Ting & Mallory.
All of us sort of zi bi during that.
all went mute.
Wanted to go MAC to study and eat.
But no space, sad.
So bo bian go Library de Mac.
haha, all of us went crazy.
I couldnt even concentrate =.=''
cause my mouth just keep on singing and singing.
non stop.
An hour later, Steph and Xue wei come find us.
Due to the amount of noise pollution.
Me and Jas moved to the corner.
while Zhurou and Suwee went to buy Chocolates.
Xueting & Mallory stayed there.
I Still couldnt concentrate. =.=''
And i only managed to memories History -
Stalin 's rule.
PARAGRAPH 1.
LOL!
Sad..
stayed till 5pm.
=( AND I ONLY STUDIED STALIN PARAGRAPH 1.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhh!
Maybe tonight having midnight oil le ><
and and...
Stephanie Seah, aiyoyoyo.
Kena the ''Eye Inflamation thing'' <- might be spelled wrongly.
=P
take care laaa.. haha bleahhhhhhh
BYEBYE!