,
Monday, September 24, 2007 @ 5:10 AM
Happy birthday to me & Terence!x)
Couldnt upload pictures which i took yesterday..
Haha, sad..
I will upload it, next time.
Today, is my beloved birthday!
I wanna thank all those who wished me/ gave me presents.
LOL
Thank, God for making me exist in this world.
And taking care of me all this while.
/
Yunxuan, TanShuhui, Wanting,Sandra, Cheeyong, Xinni, Weihao, Huishan, Amanda, Shamsiah, Germaine, Simin, Liting, Baojun, Stephanie, Mallory, Christina, Suwee, Meiying, Cecilia, Jiaping, Wanxiu, Terence, Jinyee, Xinyi, Jiajin, Rebecca, XueLi,Sulivia, Kane Raynard, Shumin, Caiyun, Jasmine,Meijun,Chunkeong, Cheryl, Wangxiang, YiQing,Faiz, Suhaila, Aliff, Mdm Marilyn & Mdm Prisillia.(This list isnt according to who send or wished me happybirthday, if i didnt write your name in this list, pardon me. And you could tag on my tagboard and let me know.)
And of course!
My mom! Who called me after school, from overseas!
Thank you for giving birth me to this beautiful world.
Lol
Hehe!
-
Yesterday, i went to VivoCity to looked for Xinni.
Cause someone called my hp and asked me go find her.
I thought of wearing shorts and tshirt.
But it looks weird.
LOL
Xinni was at Giant, selling somekind of ''High class orange juice''.
=S
I hate orange, cause its damn souuuur!!
Anyway, during Xinni's break we walked around Vivo.
Its quite a boring place actually,except for fooooood!
Its soooo sooo sooooo ...
So TEMPTATING!
>=/
Haha!
Went back to Marsiling around6pm.
Reached there about 710pm?
Saw Chunkeong, we'r on the same MRT!
Hahaha,
Waited for everyone to come.
After that we went to buy candles.
Accidently, i spent my pocket money.
-o-'''''''''''''''
I had a very very very very bad fall, after i bought the candles.
Which lead to a BIG blue black.
The size of my fist, at my kneee.
Anyway,
Went to the playground near Marsiling MRT.
Yadadadadadadadadadada
Nothing much.
Went home around 930pm.
Haha!