,
Monday, September 03, 2007 @ 4:44 AM
Woked up at 6am, unwillingly, =/
Cause.. yeah!(for those whom knows).
Went to Causeway to meet Yunxuan/
WE WAS EARLY.
Saw Stephanie, Sandra & Tan in interchange.
*GOOD LUCK FOR N LEVELS!
*Jiayous!
Went up to Taxi Stand.
Waited and waited for Sulivia and dad to come/
Waited for 10mins +
OMG, stomachache while waiting.
>=/
Everything doesnt seems right.
Reached school,
Ms Loo took the cab instead of the school bus.
BECAUSE, theres only 3 of us + MS LOO = 4.
Sulivia, Yunxuan & I.
Cam whoring in the cab. LOL.
Reached Seng Kang Community Club, where the SANA Course was held.
We was so so so damn paiseh!
everyone was wearing shoes except us, we wore boots there!
Ms Loo was like, baby sitting us at the starting of the day.
Lol
Anyway,
SANA Course was...
Ugh, boring one!
My group name was
Charlie 2.
And and, my members were~
Patricia, Jennifer, Titus & Dai Chen.
Hahahahaahaha,
Shall skip the rest of the part, cause its so so damn boreeeeee.
Role Play was fun?
I was the Narrator,
and we have to talk about
How to say ''NO'' to drugs.
What are the consequences of it.
And more.
After that SANA Course.
We took 965 back to causeway.
On the way, i started to get so emo and began crying -o-'''
Anyway,
meet Wenya at Fuchun CC.
Went for interview at KFC.
Let me tell you something,
Im so so so so sooooooo nervous lor.
I was told by Wenya & Lena to fill the application form.
And if they call, means i get the job!
I'll be working on Mon, Tues, Thurs , Friday (5pm - 10pm) & Public holidays.
(Part time, duhhhh)
Hahahahaha,
If thats Your Will, I will do it.
Amen.
:D