,
Thursday, October 25, 2007 @ 7:03 AM
Tomorrow,we'll be getting back our report book!
:)
So excited! Haha
Anyhows,
recently, i've got addicted to 終極一家 / Zhong Ji Yi Jia
Hahahaha, Cause!
Starring - Wang Da Dong ( Jiro Wang)
Muahahaha,
It has got 55eps.
So i guess, it would take me around 1 month to finish watching it!
To me, its funny lahhhh
Cause i just enjoy people talking craps!
LOL
*hilarious! hilarious!
-
This few days, i have been v v urmmm..
Moody?
I get frustrated easily, especially when im at home.
When my maid goes buzzzz buzzzzzzzz..
I wanted to stuff my socks in her mouth, damn.
Or put super glue on it.
But i didnt lahhh, haha!
I would just blast the speaker of my computer to the max.
Lol
Yyyyyyyyups!
So dont get offended, when i kind of
guai-lan with you.
And, nonsense starts to come out, of my mouth.
:/
Cant helped it, haha!
Hmm,
Thats all!
Back to my show!
:D