,
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 @ 5:18 AM
It was a sleepy morning today, blah!
Tuesday blues! LOL
I over slept, haha
Seriously, sec4 life has been quite a ''nice'' one..
-o-''
Piles of homeworks and datelines, which means!
Sleeping later than the usual, omggoshhhhhhhhieeeeee
Eye bags LOL
So vain
Anyways, after school..
Went t Causeway's Popular to get black tapes for art
After that, Xueting and i wanted t buy takeaways at Long John Silver
Who knows! Combo 1 have increased from $3.95 to $4.20.
Which is quite shocking lah :(
God made life easy, but man made it complicated
Ha! Okay fine with that, played guessing games with Xueting ( Lao za bo! :D)
Yiling ( LJS) , Xueting ( Mac)
She won lah, LOL
Takeaways to Stadium!
:D
Thats when the fun begins!
We got so hyper, or should i say I ?
-o-'''
I started t giggle, laugh out loud & my ass too..
Like nobody's business
And gradually, it became contagious!
Mallory too, begin t hyper
Only Yunxuan & Laozabo acted normal, -o-
Muahahaha!
Im contagious:)
Yeayeayeayea,
Oh ya, Kenneth was there too!
Kian Hock, Darence, Raynard, Jingyee, Sulivia, Twin's bro came
Actually theres more, but i lazy to named, sorry!
:/
Went home around 6.45pm, guess what!
I walked home from Stadium, quite short actually!
LOL
---------------------}
Common test's next week, pimples popping out again..
HAHA, saddddddd
Please dont stress me with anything, before i scream at you
Thankyou,
BYE!