,
Wednesday, March 12, 2008 @ 5:50 AM
Us + Mr Bob & Instructors

It was a tiring week lah, omgoshhhh
First aid, Heritage, First aid, Heritage..
:S
First aid course was........
Ive got no comments lah seriously
I hate doing that CPR thing,
1 2 3 4 5, 1234 10, 1 2 3 4 15
Lol, ediotic lah
imagine, you have to tap on a dummy's shoulder and say ''Hello hello, are you okay??!''
Hahaha, hilarious!
Mallory & I, doing the bandaging thing

-
Histories of Singapore :D
Heritage was fun even though its drizzling/raining!
Muahahaha!
Anyways, having GB Camp on Friday till Sunday which is like !%@@$$!&@#^
So its like having GB for the whole week -o-'''
*faints
-
Cecilia & I

A poor coolie working under the scorching sun, why not take stand under my umbrella?
Ellah ellah..

A cat family! Somewhere near Fullerton Hotel

''Human Christmas tree'' LOL

Tall structures

Yunxuan, Vanessa, Yiling, Judy, Cecilia & Mallory

:)

The one and only Stamford Raffles

Today after Heritage went to Lao Pa Sat to eat, after that Judy & I rushed to th MRT
Because she needs to rush back to school, and im running late :X
Meet Chunkeong, and we went to Bugis to meet Jasmine & Jiajin
Who knows, i met them at the basement toliet, muahahaha
Fate...
Went to buy something together
Yipppie :)
Oh ya, btw its has been raining the whole day!
So i felt lethargic zzzz..
After that we went to Vivo city!
Candy empire makes me drool, because i didnt bring enough money so i couldnt buy any
:(
But Chunkeong bought Jellybeans & Gummies!
Jellybeansssssssssssssssssssssssss..
*
Went to Pet Station after that, saw 2 British Bulldogs!
If only they were mine! I would pamper them with Dog biscuits and everything that is nice
Just like how i love myself :D
Hahahahahahahaha
<3333333333333
Pure nonsense, lolololololololol
Skip skip skip, reached home around 7.45pm