,
Tuesday, April 08, 2008 @ 4:33 AM
Few days back, watched the movie ''Shutter'' with Chunkeong
Shutter! Can you believe that?!
I still remember, whenever i watched a horror movie with friends..
I would use my fingers and cover those scary parts(excluding the subtitle, if there is)
& also, there was once where my popcorn just flew to the back!
& my beloved nachos just dropped onto the ground while watching ''Emily the rose blah blah''
I had a deep impression on that particular day..
I waited hours with my friends just to watched the movie..
Haha!
How hilarious!
Okay hmm, back to the point.,
Shutter was alright, so disgusted by the face ughh
*images flashing back
LOL
Oh wells, school was alright..
Having this damn pathetic ediotic flu..
& make up lesson on History.....
haha, so bored..
Saturday! Award Ceremony!
:'( boo hooo!
So nervous....
God bless! :)
Cya!