,
Saturday, June 28, 2008 @ 8:20 AM
Just came back not long from GB's Farewell party to graduating members or you can also call it er, Ladies's night.
It was fun lah, had pizzas for dinner first.
I Took 1hour to eat 2half pizzas, hahahhaha
Followed by Singspiration!
''Once Again''
-Many times i've wondered at your gift of love im in that place once again.
-
I look upon the cross where You died
- I'm humbled by Your mercy and I'm broken inside
- Once again I thank You,
- Once again I pour out my life
.....................................................
Some girls stayed over night,
Well the night was smooth at first, but it ended up a rough night.
Cause i caught flu and i kept sneezing in the middle of the night at around 330am.
Couldnt stand it, so i went out to the living room.
I slept on th couch, i think.
i wasnt alone, Christina was there too.
& she caught flu too, LOL
-
I slept at 4am and woked up at 7am, woken up by Mdm marilyn :S
& thus we went Youtubing together :) ohyeah!!
Waited for others to rise and shine! haha
Guess what they woked up at 10am.....
-o-'''
Read a book, ''What you need to know about how guys think'' by Shaunti Feldhahn & Lisa a.rice
Its quite interesting though some parts kind of make me sleep..
haha
Had breakfast, it was atrocious, hate it.
After that went to Sulivia's house to borrow bikes,
skip skip skip,
Went for CF after that.
CF = Christian Fellowship
In Mdm Pris house.
skip skip skip!
Wanted to go home after play bball, well i didnt exactly play bball..
Just went there to see people play, haha!!
i went off at 630pm, and waited for the bus till 7pm+
Damn it lah, i was super pissed lo..
I was like dying of thirst and hunger.
Okay fine, dont wanna fuss much bout that.
Not worth..
Im off to sleep already:)
Nights!
& Enjoy the pictures yeah..
-------------------------------
Yunxuan, Xinni, Yiling, Sandra, Jingyee, Sulivia, Christina & Cecilia

Us and a big tree in the middle, haha! kidding.

Oh yeah, us us.

Us + them.

Yiling & Xinni,
Okay this was like in the middle of the night, everyone was sleeping except us.
So we started to cam whore a little, but pictures turns out to me.........
ugly..
oh wells

Jingyee, Cecilia & Yiling
Cycled from Sulivia's house to Xuewei's house.

PEACE NO WAR.

tata