,
Thursday, September 04, 2008 @ 2:43 AM
Had English papers today, it was definitely a killer !
Section two, *letter writing was super surprising for me, okay probably not only me but others too!
I wasn't reluctant of course, i was having cold sweat!
I don't remember Mrs Shama teaching a combination of ''Formal & Informal format''
Re mix ah!?
Anyway, im super satisfied with my Paper 1 while Paper 2 was a torment lo!
I don't understand what they were trying to ask..
Supposing, I'm not used to their way of phrasing huh, i guessed.
Forget it, hahaha
& guess what!
I realised i have changed a lot, - well pretty much.
I'm getting to be petty once in a while, D:
Am i supposed to blame it on, ''as being part of growing up''
Well, i just gotta accept it and probably change it :)
Cause its true..
Hopefully I'm not a hot tempered kind of person, ughh
If not I'm going to, kill myself, ha! Not really..
Just change, lol
Its much harder to do/prove than said, cause actions speaks louder than words.
But back then, i just didn't want to bother nor create any whatsoever, so its just a waste of time.
Practically, everyday i would just stare in space and let time passed by.
It might sound irony right? lol
Past & present..
Gradually, i learned to think way more than i used to.
Agree? AGREE.
Don't agree, nevermind!
HAHA
-
Below are photographs that my mom took during her America trip, theres hundreds of it but my sister posted a few of it, so i took some from her blog.
:P
-
Ain't this cute, haha makes my laugh!

Trying to pluck a peach in a farm/plantation

CHEESE! The background is super nice, hahha

-
End end end end