,
Saturday, December 20, 2008 @ 5:42 AM
Went to CF's Christmas Party!
:)
So fun, heeeheeeeeee!
Its gonna be picture, pictures & more pictures more my upcoming posts.
With Caroling coming up too!
just another day, that i have the best day of my life
keeping it as my dirty little secrety.-
Little Isaac & I,
So damn freakin cute..

Little Isaac and my ''darling'' arh! Christina, lol
Kidding! just foooling around! :D

Jasmine & I, Lalala wheres my souvenir of Malaysia!?
Lol

4 years of friendship and still counting..
Ms porkkkkkk, ahahhaa

Ta da!

Okay this freaking guy is damn irritating!
Luke GOH!

Jean and I

Jingyee & I

Christina & I, ha! I look so...
CRAZY, & so so so so crazy!
But seemed nice, prweety

Awww, no me! :(

See that finger! It belongs to non other, LUKE GOH

Isaac & I, so freaking cute..

He kept saying, ''cheese!!!!'' When people asked him to take photo with them.
How cute....

LAla

Theres 26th, 34th, 23rd! :D
Sisterhood and brotherly hood.

+ Bro.

HEHE!

Hey you! Whatcha you looking at!

Damn Luke! LOL

Bro & I

-
END!