,
Thursday, March 19, 2009 @ 9:00 AM
Yo peeeeps!
Hmm, just got an urge to post this freaking funny photo
hahahhaa..
*not funny? , dont laugh. Its okay :D haha

Went to Sembawang Park for BBq & kite flying
Kite flying was unsuccessful ;(
Oh well, excluding that i guess everything was pretty great..
I wanna include something into my ''2009 wishlist'' !!
- To be able to go fishing or prawning someday :)
-
Yiling, Pork( look at her eyes ha!!!) & Sulivia

-
Suddenly feel that, fishing/prawning is kind of fun?
might join Sulivia's family someday!
YAY!
I hope*.. hehe
Hmm, having GB camp tomorrow.
& im kind of excited bout it!!!!!
:D
Wondering what lies ahead for me, to explore!
YAY!!!!
-
Every move I make I make in You
You make me move Jesus
Every breath I take I breathe in You
Every step I take I take in You
You are my way Jesus