,
Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 5:03 AM
!!
I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)
Have been busy mugging for mid year examinations.
Stressful indeed, lol (duh)
Humanities was what the helllllllll..
Freak lah, hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :P
*yes i am whining.
**blinks profusely
-
Yesterday was Kanghao's 17th birthday, today is Thawat's 17th birthday.Went to Cathay to celebrate, watched ''The Uninvited'', roar.
I hate watching horror movies because i always ended up sitting sinking downwards with my hands covering my eyes leaving me small gaps to view the movie.
HAHA :)
Ridiculous, i know.
Anways, went to Clark Quay after that to have our dinner
Ate Curry Chicken from Mr. Curry.
Erm, alright.
haha!
Er, I'll let all pictures do all the talking..
-
Christina & I, sharing a bowl of chicken curry.

Ta da! Cute anot! :D

Us! My hair is brown in color!!

I WAS WEARING A DRESS.

Just wanted to show the ''
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL''.
HAHA

My face looks sucky i know.
Hehe, ;/
Just feeling tired, because its my bedtime!!
lol


WE ARE @ CLARK QUAY
duh.

The lighting are nice!

@ Cathay,
p.s/ 45mins before movie starts.

30mins before movie starts... . ..
waiting idly..

25mins.....

15mins......

10mins....

Xuan gone bonkers that very day.
5 mins...

LOL!

END.
all i want is a happy family.