,
Friday, May 22, 2009 @ 7:13 AM
Looking at how thin she is now compared to few months back.
Changes in her were astonishing.
Each spoonful of food gave to her seem to be tormenting her.
Barely could she talk nor respond or even move because shes so weak.
Just so weak.
With those teary eyes you looked upon me, makes me feel so.. hopeless towards you.
Maybe someday you'll be sitting next with God.
I'm sure that day would come, but im hoping i wouldnt be so soon.
I'm still hoping for grandpa to be able to celebrate the Golden Jubilee or even Diamond jubilee with you.
I'll take you by your hands& You’ll make it through the painEvery moment last forever if you feel you’ve lost your way fight and never walk awayCause here I am — still holding on..
-
<3
:)
Labels: Life is fragile