,
Monday, July 06, 2009 @ 6:58 AM
Might as well dont put private..
-
The gift of life, yah random i know.. (:

-
Anyway, i am feeling like a buoyant spirit today.
I seemed to be out of my mind recently.
Doing things i never thought i would do.
Saying things i never thought i would say.
Gosh, and seriously i need to follow the pace of time...
I dont wanna lose track of it..
and yea, I've got an urge of spreading the words of gospel..
''Because He lives, i can face tomorrow.
Because He lives, all fear is gone.
Because i know, he holds the future.
And life is worth the living, just because He lives''
''For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only sons, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life''
''Thou hast wounded the spirit that loved thee And cherish’d thine image for years;Thou hast taught me at last to forget thee, In secret, in silence, and tears.''
-
Why do i feel this way, as thou i am walking on a thread..
Roarrrrr!
ECCENTRIC IS THE WORD.
-
Ciao!
Falling slowly.....