,
Friday, August 28, 2009 @ 9:58 PM

Sometimes people just couldn't understand, - talk about being sensitive.
Kindly put yourself in other people's shoes.
If you were in their plight, how would you feel.
Hai, time really flies.
It's been 3 days since i lost touch with the world outside.
I've been staring into space and sleeping the whole day.
Now if you asked me out for a walk for an hour or so, giddiness would hit me right away.
Aces day on Monday? I probably would skip that part.
Well, i'm looking forward for teacher's day!
Everyone has gotten their class t but not me ;/
sigh, however one thing i'm happy is my throat is getting better already!
Thanks to the ''sterile gargle'' that the doctor gave me.
I think it is much more effective than Listerine.
=X
Oh well..
I've got tons of homework to complete.
But my braincells just couldn't work.
:)
Till then.
CIAO!