,
Sunday, January 31, 2010 @ 8:30 AM

Hohoho, bought my lappy today!
It isn't Samsung, instead... HP! I'm satifsfied with it :)
Well today was super busy, i went from woodlands to tampines, tampines to hougang, hougang to bukit timah lastly, bukit timah to woodlands.
Fortunately i bought bus concession, whoa if not my pocket is gonna burn a hole.
Catch a movie with Christina, Kewin & Nigu.
The Imaginary Doctor blah blah..
Okay, i think they're just trying to beat around the bush.
Main point is...
In any point of time, we're bound to face choices in any circumstances.
Surely there will be good or bad choices made.
Whether or not you made a good choice or bad choice, the outcome of it, is not guranteed.
Good choice does not actually mean you're gonna have eveything your way and be blessed.
Similarly for bad choice.
So yeah..
:)
-
Hai, presentations..
I never had all the answers, I never had enough time. But i sure had all the reasons why..

