,
Sunday, January 24, 2010 @ 2:56 AM
Went to Funan with Co.
& the inevitable laughing thing happen!
Ahem* contagious..

Someone bought her Mac Book Pro already uh!
Pro... Pro... PROJECT!
(credits: Fontaine's blog)

-
Went to East Coast with FMT to cycle followed by church.
It's been a longgggg time since we or should i say ''I'' met up with you guys.
Haha! :)

Late for church and was lost.. like a lost sheep who can't find her shepard.
At the end of the day, i'm still lost however i joined another herd.
Haha?
Gee, I've got three projects in hand and i gotta clear two of them by monday!
Which is tomorrow..
You reap what you sow.
Sowing something half halfheartedly, most probably the outcome would be something that's halved the amount you deserve.
By chance i am here, by faith i stand firmly on my ground, by His plan i will do and go His way.
Through His way, i am blessed with things i don't really deserve.
:)
People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them.
I'm jaded, all i needed is to be understood.
Someday you'll know.
Labels: No Buts or maybe