,
Friday, February 12, 2010 @ 10:42 AM
Yo people!
Chinese New Year & Valentine's Day are approaching in 24 hours time!
Sadly this year there's only 2 days of holiday.
:(
How i wish it's 1 week of something, hopefully next year CNY falls on weekdays. HAHA

Anyway, had B.comm in the morning.
Learned ''minutes'' - taking notes in meeting.
Got a hang of it but had problems with rephrasing sentences and all kinds of nonsense that can be found when you summarise a whole chunk of words.
Lalala, yeah it's Archie's 20th birthday today!
I didnt realise he is 20 years old man, HAHA
^^ HENG I'M NOT OLDEST AH!

Keziah was performing outside ''Makan Place'', small gig.
I think it was great!
:)

Went for family reunion just now, came back after watching a midnight show with cousin.
Percy Jackson dadatatala.
AWESOME, thumbs up!-
Sian, reports reports reports.
Gosh i HAVE TO GET THEM DONE BY TOMORROW.
If NOT I MIGHT NOT ENJOY CNY WHOLEHEARTEDLY.
.
.
.
you know what i mean
..
...
....
....
.
It's funny how things turn around
One day I am lost
Then I'm found