,
Friday, April 02, 2010 @ 8:40 AM

TGIF.
(this is a ranty whacky post)
What if one day, things that you once assume it is.. isn't entirely true, how do you feel?
Confused. Yes thats the word.
Indescribable..
& what if one day someone who has a very knitted relationship with you abruptly leaves you for a place.. far far away and you'll never have them back, how would you feel?
Gosh, my whole world just crashed down on me.
Lastly, what if he came back just for you.. To salvage your world, how's that feel?
Practically worshipping him!
Yes Lord, i wanna feel that way. People might say i'm insane or whadaever, but as I keep pressing on and run this journey.. I wanna be true and sincere to myself, do things with all my heart which touches my soul. Emotions that i used to feel @ the start.
Overall at the end of the journey, I'm already a champ in Your eyes and in my parents'.
Right now, I'm not feeling that.. Break down this barrier Lord, I've ignore the Word and others' needs for far too long. Tonight, on Good Friday.. I confessed, I've sinned. Nevertheless, i praise and worship You evermore.
One of the scariest thing on Earth isn't death, it's evil human desires.