,
Saturday, June 05, 2010 @ 8:06 AM

I can't get this outta my head.
4 tests, 1 down.. 3 more to go. What i have been doing isn't productive.. It's all theory based, so what should i do so that i could apply them appropriately?
20% for each test is crucial, but i just lost nearly half of on MIEC.
I'm just not discipline enough, results will reflect.
What I'm really afraid of is B law and ITB.
Oh gosh, this situation somehow resembles the period when i was in Secondary 3.
I read and read, but i've got no idea what's happening because I dont know how to apply formulas that i've learned. Stupid as it sounds, stubborn as it may be.. I just couldn't be bothered. That's when laziness sneaks in.
In Secondary school, chances were given. Honestly speaking, i was spoon feed since ... i stepped into Siling Sec. But what really awaken me was when, one of my poly friend (you know who you are, if you're reading this) told me this.. Poly is totally different, there's not many chances. All you have is just ONE... ONE CHANCE and THAT'S ALL.
Study hard and nail it down.
:O
Inspiring leh, not bad ah you-know-who.
So yeah...
ONCE AND FOR ALL.