,
Wednesday, June 23, 2010 @ 6:24 AM
When we had so much in store,tell me what is it im reaching for,
when we're through building memories,
i'll hold yesterday in my heart.
Soon to be eighteen, 3months may seem long but it's not.
Thought of my future and i realized the distance between dreams and reality are so far apart.
I want this, i wished to have this in the future, i yearned to earn this amount monthly and ya da da da.
All these are craps, think bout it in reality. It's tougher than what i've thought it would be.
Dreams will (almost) always be dreams, yeah.
Not to say build up a career nor earning millions by the age of 30. Possible, but not realistic.
Tsk tsk, maybe time will tell cause it wouldn't lie.
Anyhow, haha! I'll be back on Friday. Souvenirs? I'll try to get them, most probably food because it's the easiest to get. HAHAHA!
Kinda sad that im departing from Thailand because i wouldn't be able to watch FIFA, haha kidding...It's the people there. Oh oh, most of all.. school's starting on Monday.
Which means, common test results. I'm already well-prepared. I don't expect much though, what to do? This is life.
Bless myself and others.
stars that shine are ever brilliant
It makes my heart feel so resilient