,
Monday, August 09, 2010 @ 8:53 AM
If i couldn't even understand myself what makes you think you could?
So, stop racking your brain.
It doesn't matter if a picture can speak a thousand words, if an artwork can depict the state of mind of an artist or if a singer can express his feelings through a song because it wouldn't work out well if the artist, singer or even the photographer doesn't understand the core.
Basically, don't question me what I'm thinking nor what I'm feelin' as it doesn't make any sense if i don't feel that way.
Oh gawdddddddddddd, "you-know-who-you-are" if you are viewing this post.
TsK tSk.. Living in denial? Maybe. Maybe.. just maybe. Putting a brave front? Maybe.. possible.. possible...But I've got better stuff to do.
"everything will be okay in the end. if it's not okay, it's not the end."
no negative feelings. yup yup yup absolutely positive bout it.
COol.