,
Sunday, August 01, 2010 @ 8:04 PM

When I was younger, i love holidays and MC(s) because it gives me the time to idle at home. Laze the whole day, no one really care if i did my homework because I'm all alone in the house. Homeworks, school, and teachers would be hidden in a dark corner of my mind.
What bout now? Holidays - there is too much time to spare.. Man are lazy in nature, that explains why i couldn't seem to revise though ample time is given.
I need a tight slap to wake me up from reality, (this isn't inception).
In a nutshell, I'm just pure boredddddddddddddddd and lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
When I have too much free time and no one is entertaining me, my thoughts would run wild. And that's when pessimism sets in..
Is this the life of a young adult?
I doubt.
There are a few things that a few minutes on a playground swing can't fix.