,
Wednesday, October 06, 2010 @ 7:36 AM
Dear body, persevere for another 12days and I will give you your well deserved rest before new term starts :)
I'm super guilty for working 8 days straight without a day off.. Luckily, my digestive system is still in pink health if not CUI. Oh well, i met the extremes in workforce. One that is a hard worker (definitely not me) and another a lazy bum(selfish if you would like to call it). People from all walks of life... Well-to-do families to.. low class families. What do i do? Serve them of course! One thing i really hate bout customers are.. customers who practically do not have patience and those who are extremely rude! ZOMG "CANT STAND"
Anyway I'm excited for Halloween Horrors 2010! :) Hopefully I wouldn't pee on my pants.. HAHA
&&U& NEW BALANCE 2010!!!!! :D :D D: D: work after that, shitzzzz!
CIAO.
If life is a marathon, where would i be?