,
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 @ 12:34 AM

It's been a long while since i updated my blog, my apologies. Semester 2 has just begun and i can't wait till December.. Christmas! Monday blues has struck me for the past few weeks since the start of Sem 2, everything feels so surreal. I pulled through N levels, i pulled through O levels and poly- Year1/sem1. Not forgetting the fact that my sissy has been studying in UK for 1 month or so... The house has never been quieter than before, gradually I've gotten used of it.
There are times when I can't helped but ponder, "How many more years do i gotta wait...to get to see the full strength of my family on the dining table(mama,papa,sissy,bro &i)"
Ha! Enough of my pessimism, getting no where.
Shalalalalala, life has been great.
I love mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays, saturdays and sundays.
Because the timetable rock! Excluding thursday and friday.
WAKAKAKA!
:) :) : ) : )
也許我太過天真,以為奇蹟會發生
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA
Maybe.... possible....